Friday, July 11, 2008

Too Much

So I think I might watch too much TV. I had a dream about America's Next Top Model. I dreamt that Tyra Banks decided to stop hosting the show to become a contestant instead. And then she lost. It was funny. Of course I have know idea why I am dreaming about a cheezy reality show.
Though sometimes I do feel like the universe is telling me that "There are two beautiful paths infront of me but I only have one picture. The path whose picture I am holding you must go pack your bags and go on immediately. " ie I was debating whether to leave my job and the Universe said well you have to work certain hours or you can no longer work there. Then I was debating whether to leave my little guy in daycare so that I could go do volunteer work or school or something and then the Universe told me that the daycare has another kid that would like his space. I guess the Universe is telling me that I am going to be America's Next Top Mama.

No comments: