Thursday, July 17, 2008

The Obsession Continues

I am out of control. I just watched the movie Penelope. Which by the way was awesome. Before the movie starts you get a fabulous sneak peek at the Twilight movie. I watched it a gzillion times. I can not wait for the movie to come out. I am such a geek that just yesterday I entered a contest to interview Stephenie Meyer on the radio. The funny thing is I don't know if I could do it. I think I would be so excited to me her that I would throw up. In my entry email I tried to sound cool... like that is possible, especially considering I basically wrote an email that said Stephenie Meyer is my idol. I know 32 year olds should know better then to have idols. I can't help it. Anyway I said that I studied documentary film making so I would be good at interviewing her. I think the truth is that I would be like, " OMG I LOVE your books!" "I want to marry Edward if well he was real/ human and I wasn't already married"

No comments: