Tuesday, July 8, 2008

The Begining

Well I just quit my job so I am officially a stay at home mom/domestic ceo. It is a strange change. My schedule for the day is busy, busy, busy. First I am going to go check out the sidewalk sale at Osh Kosh and then I am going to come home and see what Judge Alex has to say. I think I will pick myself up a Diet Caffeine Free Coke to enjoy while I watch the crazy goings on, on my court program. See mama has to watch her court programs in case anyone ever needs legal advice. Just the other day I realiezed that Judge Alex has changed the way I do things. Now, when I write a check to someone I make sure that I write in the memo line what it is for. That way they can't sue mama for not paying them. Some people might think I am wasting time watching tv but I have learned a lot from my programs. Just the other day I learned Anne Boelyn got her head cut off. I didn't know that! It was quite a shocker at the end of "The Other Boelyn Girl". I guess today I will learn what happens to the nice folks on the Titanic. I hope that ends well. I have heard it is a good program, and mama likes happy endings :)

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Welcome to the bloggy blog world! Beware - it's very addicting. I'm going to e-mail you right now with exact dates that we'll be in UT so we can make a play date.
Jamie

Sweet Caroline said...

Awesome! I'm glad you joined the stay home mama blog club. Well I just decided it was a club. Anyway congrats on awesome things to come. Love the background pattern.
See you soon.

Muncie said...

So you don't watch 'momma's stories"? Maybe that's too old. My grandfather actually took his lunch break on the farm in order to watch Days of Our Lives. Well at least you are watching court programs. It's interesting to see how some people get into the biggest messes. Congrats on the blog. HOpe you found some deals at Oshkosh.