Friday, November 12, 2010

Resolutions

I won my 4th set of tickets from the radio last week. I went to see Kate Nash. I went to a Meet and Greet and I had my picture taken. I got all dressed up in what I thought was my hippest outfit. I thought ok I am looking good. So I just saw the pictures. Hmm can you say Jabba the hut in plaid. Holy crap what a rude awaking. Photos are a very mean reality check. So I decided that I need to make some new years resolutions. I started thinking about past years resolutions and how I never succeed at keeping them so I am taking a new approach this year. The child psychology approach. My first resolution is to not lose weight. My second is to be a less patient mother and wife. Third is to be more judgemental. Fourth is to be less helpful to friends and family. Fifth is to read less. And last I am going to blog more.
I really think this is a win win sort of idea. If I fail at my resolutions then I accomplish some good things. If a succeed then I have finally succeeded at following through with my resolutions.

2 comments:

Sherron said...

You know what? The 'child psychology' approach just might work! Just make sure that you aren't too successful in achieving your goals! (I guess with this approach you want to be somewhat lackluster!)

You have the best luck when it comes to winning tickets! How fun!

Jamie said...

Hey, I have missed your blog posts :) I need to bottle some of your luck and win me some concert tickets. That is sweet!